Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Stool test result came as pus cells 2-3/HPF, what does this mean ?

I had a stool test done and the result came as pus cells 2-3/HPF and bacilli and yeast cells present cysts , ova and RBC Nil what does this mean
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  3381
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
He'll.Welcome to HCM forum. Your report seems to be normal.Nothing is to be done.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Thu, 27 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response
Its means the report is normal as it indicates normal findings in not worry.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are having fungal infection in your intestine which shows Yeast cells. Better to test blood for blood sugar to rule out Diabetes. Get a colonoscopy done if your Doctor recommends.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor