Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Stone in gallbladder, diet and exercise has reduce the pain. How to dissolve this stone naturally?

I have a 2cm stone in my gallbladder . And i am aware that the conclusion is to probably have the gallbladder removed; however i do not want this unless of course, it is fatal. I was aware that it was my gallbladder that was affecting me so as i am a Complementary therapist, and whilst waiting for hospital and GP appointments, rectified my diet and exercise which has lessened symptoms or pain, but of course i am well aware of its presence. My question is what can i do to dissolve this stone natrually, with something i could find in my kitchen cupboard, untill my next appointment with my GP.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
there is no standard therapy for dissolving gall stones using medicines. Some medicines are there but only for trial purpose .They are not recommended as standard.
Best treatment is to go for surgery
Answered: Mon, 4 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor