Stomach and throat pain, food comes back to the throat, normal tests, no relief with giving lactose milk. What can be done?

Hi, My daughter complains that her stomach hurts & throat . I can tell that it s her drink or food that comes back up which causes the pain in her throat. I have taken her to a stomach specialist, they did a camera down her throat & checked the acid reflux to see how aften but all came back normal. Still my daughter has pain. I took her off regular milk & have been giving her Lactose milk which helped for several months but now the symptoms are creeping back up. Who should I see ?
Mon, 8 Apr 2019