Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Spondilitis in neck. Having excessive burping, headaches, vomit. Solution?

Hi my name is reshma Varsani , 29 yrs from north London. In 2003 I thought I hadn t slept well and damaged my neck so much the pain kept coming back. I thought it was posture related as I was a receptionist constantly on the phone. When I left that job my doctor sent me for an X-ray . The lady who took my X-ray if I have been in a car accident as the condition of my next was of a 38yr old. I said no to her. I was diagnosed with spondalityes mild in my neck. It s a pain I have learnt to live with buy I know find that if I have a massage I tend to burp a lot and my stomach doesn t feel right, I get headaches caused by the gas if I don t eat on time a f if I think I have eaten too much I vomit my food out. Can you please help me as somtimes I am vomiting do much I cannot go to the toilet the next day.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Hello reshma varsani
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Spondylosis of neck is a common complaint in a lot of people, which may occur due to incorrect posturing, stress on neck, due to chronic fatigue. Best to avoid this and to get relief from pain is
- Do neck exercises regularily
- Don't use large pillows as these will further increase pain
- Engage in yoga for quick recovery
- If you are having over weight, then try to shed few pounds.

Acidity, nausea, vomiting, excessive burping, headache etc are also part of life style diseases, due to fast life, non balanced diet, stress, tension at work place and at home one may develop such symptoms. They may be primary symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So best what can be done is avoid high fat food, take lime juice daily, do yoga, you can try relaxation exercises also, taking Aciloc which is a OTC medicine will also help.
If problem persists then visit a good doctor.
Thanks Take Care
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor