Is acute cardiovascular disease genetical?
Is ACV / Cardiac Issues Genetic ( I Know It Is Yes)
And How do They manifest thémselves when In a 30 year Old woman with Breast tu morts since she was 16 ? With a History of Iron déficience., Low Blood pressure And Cancer In her Family ( Mom/ Dad, Grand parents - Both si des) + cousin's
It is more of a lifestyle disease.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Acute cardiovascular (ACV) disease is a lifestyle disease with a genetic predisposition; it is NOT a genetic disease. However, it is a disease with male predominance and generally does not occur in females. If present, it manifests with acute chest pain caused due to narrowing of the blood vessels of the heart which cause the blood flow to the heart to be inadequate. The possibility of such a disease is primarily due to lifestyle. Sedendary lifestyle, lack of regular exercise, intake of junk food etc. are factors that are the primary reason for getting cardiovascular disease.
Unless you have high blood pressure, diabetes or chest pains, you need not worry about atherotic cardiovascular disease. The family history of the mentioned ailments do not have any direct association.
Hope that helps. Feel free to write back.
Very gratte-cul you have awnserd !
Truly & Sincerly
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cardiovascular disease score
- Hcvd hypertensive cardiovascular disease
- Lactitol is useful in cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular disease and mental illness
- Kidney disease and cardiovascular disease
- Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Cortisone and cardiovascular disease
- Lactitol in cardiovascular disease
- Pathophysiology of hypertensive cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular disease and renal failure