Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Spine deterioration, weight loss, do not want to take pain medication only

hi! my name is kayla and I know this is for basic questions but, my dad has been going to drs for 14 years and they can not find out what is wrong with him. all the drs do is give him pain meds! witch helps with the pain but does not fix him! I want my dad fixed! his spine is deterioration and he has lost a mase of weght! he is slowly dying and i dont want that to happen! i need to find a dr to help and treat him right! if u can help in any way please.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor