Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Soreness on the vaginal opening, stinging on tip. Partner has painful rash on foreskin. Cause?

Hi there. My name is Nicki and im 17 years old. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months and having sex for 6months.. I was his first time but i have had sex many times before him.. A week ago we had sex 3times in 2 days. In the morning he found a rash on his forskin and said it hurt. My vagina was sore and itchy. Now a week later he said his got worse and mine is still sore. I got tested for chlamydia 2 years ago and got treated. I hadnt shaved down there so the hair was kinda pricky. We both thought that could of caused the irratition so i shaved it propley and now it burns when i pee. We dont know what it is.. The only symdoms i have is sore were the opening to my vagina is and he has a red rash and stings on the tip . Please help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for query.
This could be an STD.
Also as you had past history of chlamydial infections hence there are chances of recurrence this time.

Some of the other possibilities are
1.Sexually transmitted disease (STDs) -genital herpes, genital warts, trichomoniasis, and gonorrhea.
2.Yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis).
3.Bacterial vaginosis .

Visit to a gynecologist for clinical examination,lab tests and treatment accordingly.

Hope this helps you.
Thank you.
Answered: Wed, 31 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Raghuveer Murki's  Response
Hello.i think you are suffering with vaginal candidiasis and ur partner is suffering with balanitis both csn be cured with a course of antibiotic and a antifungal
Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor