Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Sore in the anus with some pus and blood.

I have a sore near my anus which keep on appearing and disappearing for the last 3 years now. with some time pus and blood. I ever went to hospital and i was given some medicine but the wound is still there. The doctor said it was a mere pimple but now i am getting scared that it could be something serious.Please advice me
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  519
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Get examined by a surgeon what you are talking is probably called a fistula -in- ano. you have had it since 3 yrs this long pimple don't last;please consult a surgeon he will treat you & if required he may remove it also.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor