Sometimes my heart beats strangely, what may be thee reason ?

been happening a lot recently and i m not sure what the cause is but sometimes my heart beats funny it feels like it s twitching or fluttering and sometimes is followed by pains in my arms or around my arm pit area, i don t know if it s related but i also have headaches a lot (not as often any more). I m 17 and my mom says not to worry... i don t drink much coffee i don t have many anxiety attacks i had a heart murmur as a baby and my dad had a hole in his heart i also don t exersise much but i m only about 120 lbs. and don t eat much junk food... still confused
Wed, 14 Sep 2011