Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Small water filled blisters on inner thigh and crotch area, had done shaving. What could it be?

I have had small water filled blisters on my inner thighs and crotch area. There were also some on my legs. I thought it was irritation from shaving, but I don t know. It started just by itching and then i noticed watery pink irritate spots, now that I ve looked closer I ve realized they probably started out as water blisters, because I found one on my very inner thigh and knee that wasn t popped yet. I m really worried, what could it be? An allergic reaction?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the question .
It definitely sounds like an Allergic reaction . It is does not sound like an infectious condition .
I would suggest you to apply a steroid and antibiotic combination . This you will need to take as a prescription from your primary care physician .
Thanks and take care
Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor