Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Small sore spot on lower part of my gums

There's a small sore spot on the lower part of my gums, it's hard to see but it almost looks like a tiny hole. Hurts when i eat food or touch it. Should I be concerned or is it just something that should go away?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  2513
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
It could be an abscess which is draining through the gums. Consult your dentist to determine the infected tooth and treatment should be obtained.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dentist Dr. Akbar's  Response
Answered: Mon, 27 Sep 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor