Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Small lumps over the body. Overweight. Is it advisable for women to do chest press?

I m overweight and started to lift weights. I just notice I have small lumps all over my body.Im currently sore from all the weight lifting i have done.Is this normal? Also is it healthy for a women to do chest press? My chest is super hard and I feel my breast are taking a weird shape? I also have this small lumps on the sides of my breast near my underam.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
hi christy
welcome to hcm
as per your information it seems you have lipoma in your body as per the chest press is concern
any healthy women can do this for healthy chest (breast) and you must self examine lump of your breast if it is hard or painfull any thing abnormal you find please visit your doctor and according to your doctor ... amammography may be very much needed to clarify your query
taker care
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor