Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Small clusters like raised bumps on and around frenulum on penis. Medication ?

I have several very small clusters of pearl like bumps on and around my frenulum on my penis . I just got them about a month ago. It started out as a pink colored growth kinda like a skin tag. I cut it off and it didn t grow back but now these clusters have shown up. They are raised and a little rough feeling but not itchy or painful. I cannot pop them. I can see a red dot inside each one, looks like a tiny blood vessel or something. I have been with my girlfriend for a year. She has no symptoms of genital warts and her pap was normal. We have had sex while these growths were present on my penis. The clusters form what looks like small rounds bumps but you can see each individual pearl like bump inside the cluster.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  365
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

From your description, it looks like you are having genital warts on your penis. This is an infection due to human papilloma virus and is highly contagious. It appears like a cluster and initially painless. Later there is little itch in the area.

A person can be infected by the virus and yet not show any signs or symptoms of disease.

Please consult your doctor to confirm the diagnosis. If you have warts, the lesions can be cauterized. Medications may be prescribed to you.

Hope your query is answered.
Answered: Fri, 19 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor