Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Small child, fever, yellowish green discharge from eyes, rashes around eyes. Cause of worry?

my son is 10 months old, he had a fever for 3 days 101, and cranky, his eyes have yellow and green drainage and when he wakes up the are stuck closed, he is not eating, his face is gettting a rash around eyes and mouth, moments of crying for no reason even when sleeping, i took him to the ER they said its just ear infection , but i am still worried about his other issues?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Your child also has eye infection or conjunctivitis.
Pl show him to the doctor to get some eye drops ( antibiotics)
Fever ,rash ,conjunctivitis may all be part of same illness.
Both eye and ear infection can make him irritable. Tylenol should take care of pain and fever.
Good luck
God bless
Answered: Thu, 14 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor