Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Small child, diagnosed with atopic dermatitis. Taking steroids, omnacortil, atarax. Cure?

My daughter is 4 yrs of age after 9 months of her birth she was diagnosed atopic dermattis since den she s on n off on steroids her current status s dat after taking omnacortil from last one month atarax in d mrng n Zyrtec in the night Asthafen syrup for her high Ige level 9781 azoran 50 mg alternatively Venusian max as moisturiser pls suggest
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
You have to continue those medication as advised by your doctor. The concept of medication is to decrease inflammation,to maintain moistness of skin and to decrease itching there by to prevent secondary infection. Some kids it will come and go and in some children the outcome will be good.So be in followup with your doctor and follow the advise
Answered: Sat, 8 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor