Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Small bumps on scrotum, with puss coming out, slight pain while urinating. What could this be?

I have some small white pimple like bumps on my scrotum , they are not easily popped but when they are its a pimple like puss that comes out. I have had them for the last 3 weeks or so and they haven t blistered or anything. They do not itch or cause any pain. I do in fact have testicular pain and it stings to pee just a little bit but not too much. I feel like a have a stomach bladder pain and I am just getting worried about what this could be? I have been waiting to see if the pimples blistered but they have not yet. Any ideas of what this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
developed Sebaceous Cysts over scrotum.
The skin of this area is rich in sebaceous glands so more prone to develop Sebaceous Cysts due to accumulation of sebum beneath skin.
Normally no treatment is required a they fade away of their own.but need to be treated if get infected.
Consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.
You may need to get it excised in Toto under local anaesthesia.
The pain that you get in Testicles is not related to these cysts.
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor