Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Skin tags where there is underwear friction. See a doctor?

In the past I ve had skin tags form in the places where my underwear create friction. My primary doctor always removed them. However, I have a new primary care physician and he won t perform any procedures . My husband noticed that I have another skin tag on my genital area... I m wondering what kind of doctor I should see? Can a dermatologist remove a genital skin tag?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, libbyd.
Thanks for query.
First should find out why there is recurring tag coming out.
Consult dermatologist.
He will diagnose and go for the treatment as well.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor