What is the white tip around anus? Why does it bleed? Related to constipation?

I have a skin tag (or so I think that is what it is) with a white tip around my anus . I have had this for some time with no discomfort so I never paid attention to it. I am not sure how long the tip has been white or if it always was. It bleeds sometimes when I wipe but the blood is not in the stool. I have now had very bad constipation , stomach pains, and back pain for 2 weeks and I am afraid this has something to do with it.
Mon, 18 Mar 2019