Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Shoulder pain, grey area seen on X-ray, upper back pain. What can I do?

Hi I ve had very bad pain in my left shoulder n could nt move my arm went to hospital they did some X-rays & they said they could see something but didn t know what it was . They said the bones ment to be white & there was a grey area. I have to go back next week but the nurse said if the pain got worse I had to go back . The pain has now got worse its spread all across my upper back into my right shoulder & up my neck .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
To get a diagnose and proper treatment you need to go for further investigations . So it is advice-able to get thoroghly examined from your local doctor
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor