Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Should I consult a doctor for injury near the buttocks and anus after a bad fall or will it heal on its own ?

I literally have $2 in the bank. I sat in a plastic chair yesterday in light pants on a tilt(hill) and the chair busted and cracked and opened my butt cheeks . I fell and the plastic from the chair gashed the inside of my buttocks open near my anus. It was thick plastic so its a thick piece of skin missing triangle shaped. Resembles road rash under the skin the meat is exsposed. The skin is hanging by the top piece only it did bleed alot but it not bleeding really anymore. I can sit on softer surfaces it does hurt but not to the point where i cant walk or stand. I have been scared to go to the bathroom much not the best thing. I can t find any topic on it and i have never had such an odd injury. I m not sure if i should find a way to a dr or not. I don t know much about if it could get infected or anything really all i want is just a free should i find a way to a dr or ill it heal on its on. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
this is case must to go to doctor for check up.dont take all this lightly..there might be serious injury .
thanks for using HCM forum
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You should go to surgeon as soon as possible as it is likely that you might have injury damaging anal canal and sphincter,
It may produce big problem due to infection or not taking sutures,like fistula in ano or non healing wound.
You can go to if you cant afford.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor