Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Shoes for curved foot

Hi..My daughter was born on 15th Feb 2010 and her foot is curved. She had her initial treatment from my home town which involved weekly plasters and a minor surgery to push the foot bone forward. Now she is wearing connected shoes. But the foot is not relaxing in the shoes and moreover it is creating marks on her foot. Can you please suugest where i can consult again and get a good quality of shoes
Asked On : Thu, 29 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  376
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Curved feet or CLub foot commonly called require a meticulous planning and treatment and regular monitering untill the child is 3 -4 years. good manipulation and casting and corrective shoes put properly will help you avoid surgery on your kid. and most importantly it will make your child disability free once starts walking
Answered: Fri, 11 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Bharath HS's  Response

You should report back to the surgeon who operated on your daughter. He shall correct it if there is a problem with the current one.

Answered: Mon, 24 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

If I knew what country you were in I could give you a referral to a specialist in manual (by hand) correction. You can search for yourself here:

Answered: Tue, 25 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor