Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Severely anemic, fast heart beat after taking beetroot juice. Chest infection, cough, ALSAR. Remedy?

doctor told me that i am severely anemic they gave me some iron tablets but i didnt take that and in its replacement i just drunk beet root s juice 4 hours ago, now i am having fast heartbeat please tell me any home remedy, keeping my situation in eye, i think i cant bear any high mg or iron medicine....i am having chest infection and cough as well as ALSAR. i am 47 years old lady
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
severe anaemia needs urgent treatment. Neither iron tablets nor beet root juice will help you if you have severe anaemia. Moreover if you have ulcer(hope i am taking it correct sense for 'ALSAR'), iron preparations can irritate your digestive system.

People with severe anaemia, having symptom like faster heart beat, should immediately see a doctor.

Take care
Answered: Wed, 24 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor