Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Severe stenosis with flattening cord, upper back spasms, walking difficulty, dizziness. Should I do CAT scan?

chronic spasms in neck upper back , walking difficult, dizzy, di\soriented. headache . visual problems , will cat scan show something....a few yrs. ago similiar symptoms an had c.t.scan an by accident it showed lung cancer . i also have severe stenosis with flattening of cord. what can this be . waiting for ct results..
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Discuss with your doctor – why the beta blocker was chosen… Generally it is not the first choice – unless there was angina, arrhythmia and so on… It also helps anxiety…

It can be stopped…but TAPERED over a period of time (percentage reduction) / to avoid rebound effects on heart rate and pressure…

There are several classes of drugs and several drugs in each class; your doctor can suggest further, based on his assessment of the situation.

Take care     
Wishing all well
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor