Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in inner thighs and right ribs

I am having serve pain in my inner thighs and in my right ribs what should I do
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Hello Shikha,
Thanks for posting your query.
An injury can lead to severe pain in inner thighs and ribs. Another cause could be strenuous unaccustomed exercise.
For the pain you can take Paracetamol 10mg/kg body weight. Also local application of over-the-counter pain relief gels like Voveran gel might help. Apply hot fomentation over the affected areas.
If pain doesn't subside it is essential to take an X-ray of these areas to rule out fracture.

Please get back if you have any further queries.

Dr. Lavinia
Answered: Mon, 27 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor