Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Severe itching with reddish rashes in the groin area. Medication?

Hi My name is Vijay. i m 25 year old boy. for past few months i ve been having severe itching, red rashes in my groin area. after searching on the internet for the same i came to know i may be suffering from TINEA CRURIS or JOCK ITCH. i don t think i m allergic to anything. Can you please suggest me a medicine or ointment/cream??
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.u are suffering from tinea can be cured by polaramine .terbinafine ointment and tablets for two weeks
Answered: Thu, 15 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor