Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Severe abdominal pain, left-sided pain. Ultrasound done, normal. Where can I get an abdominal test done?

i want to do a full abdomen test with evrything inside cauese i ve left abdomen pain for so long.i have done utra sound everything is fine but still i want to know so why the discomform. i dont know where to go or which dr will do help me as i ve change many drs and hspital due to them telling me evrything is ok while i feel something inside.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello askenanzi,
You tell us that you have had this pain for a long time . We would like
to know more about the pain. Is the pain associated with constipation
or diarrhea or alternating . Any nausea or vomiting ? Has there been
any change in your dietary habits ? Any change in your activity ?
I presume that your ultrasound examination included abdomen and
also pelvis. I think if you can send me answers to these, I can advice
you appropriately. CT-Scan can pick up a lot more things than ultrasound.
Wish you well.
Answered: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor