Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Semen test done, advised Maxoza. Will the medicine help in improving count, motility?

hello doc I had a semen test in which sperm count was 31mill/ml and active motility type A is 27%, type B is 25%, type C 10% and type D is 36%. Morphology test is showing normal=17% As per WHO and doctor has prescribed to take maxoza powder. Just I want to know based on report shall I go for IUI? and also taking maxoza powder will increase sperm count, motility and morphology. Please advice me. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  447
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
hi, nschetu maxozoa is good in low sperm count min. period months . is to take 3 to 6 along with quite tobacco, alcohol antioxidants, and fruits containg lycopen , carrots beat helps to improve count and motility. with this report u can go to any asst. reproductions procedure . keep in mind any qurerry shud specify your age. Dr.Ambekar
Answered: Tue, 2 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor