Suggest treatment for testicular atrophy
M tese or IVF or any other chance.
FSH 8.06, LH 8.24, PROLATIN 5.4, TESTOSETRONE 364.7
Semen Analysis showed No Sperm Count.
Giemsa stains smears from both sides are of low cellularity with few short and stout. Only sertoli cells seen in predominant single form and ocassionally in small groups. No spermatogenic cells seen. Suggestive of Testicular Atrophy
' Sertoli cell only syndrome ', is the cause for your infertility.
Hello XXXXXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist and infertility specialist,i can understand your concern.
Your male hormone testosterone level is normal.
However the FSH level is high,as there's no spermatogenesis occurring and
testicular atrophy is seen.
The FNAC has proved it to be a " sertoli cell only " syndrome.
In such cases,infertility treatment with TESA/ PESA or ICSI, is out of question.
I would not advise you to consider these options.
The options available to you are, AID and adoption.
AID is artificial insemination of donor sperms.
You should receive combined counselling with your spouse, to decide.
Don't fall into the trap of alternative medicines, as there's no scientific basis.
Without a healthy sperm,fertilization is impossible.
Wish you well.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurvedic treatment of testicular atrophy
- Ayurvedic medicines for testicular atrophy
- Drugs/medication for Testicular atrophy
- Testicular atrophy after torsion
- Diagnosis of Testicular atrophy
- Oxyelite pro testicular atrophy
- Oral medicines for testicular atrophy
- Treatment and cure for Testicular atrophy
- Testicular atrophy causes
- Symptoms of Testicular atrophy
- What does discoloration on the penis head indicate?
- Is sexual intercourse after a varicocele operation risky?
- What does numbness in pelvic area after using weed indicate?
- What causes bowel and urinary discomfort post radiation for prostate...
- Is Moxicip advisable when on treatment for TB ?
- Suggest treatment for UTI and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in right testicle
- What do recurrent UTI and incontinence after TOT cystoscopy indicate?
- What do these below lab reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine, headaches and chills