Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Semen seems to be watery. What could the cause be?

please my sperms comes out like rice water,but it was not like that and if i may ask what it is and the cause....again sometimes some thick fluid comes from penis like sperms even if i am not thinking of sex or anything like that...please can you tell me what exactly is hapenning to me and is there any help you can give me? because i dont even lastyu for a minute when having sex with my wife and it is causing a whole lot in my marriage...please help me
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to the forum.

You need to undergo semen analysis, consult an andrologist/ urologist, you should get clinically examined. Infection in the urinary tract may affect the consistency of the semen. Get blood tests VDRL, etc done to rule out any infection. If reports are positive for infection, get treated.

Water semen can result due to low fructose levels and low sperm count. If any abnormality is detected, it will be treated. You should have patience as the therapy can continue for 1-3 months.

Observe abstinence while under therapy. Therapy should be accompanied with home made, nutritious diet that should include minerals, antioxidants. It should be high in protein, take nuts, dairy and animal protein, legumes, pulses, etc.

Avoid stress, keep well hydrated. Take care.
Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor