Hello and welcome to HCM,
The semen analysis
is as follows:
1. The physical characters- color, pH, viscosity and liquefaction are within normal limits.
The volume is less. A minimum of 2 ml per ejaculate is considered normal.
2. The sperm count is within normal limits. It should be at least 20 million per ml. Your count is above this limit. The total sperm count
should be at least 40 million per ejaculate.
3. Motility is within normal range. At least 50 % sperms should show active motion.
4. Morphology is also within normal range. At least 50% sperms should have normal morphology.
5. Presence of pus cells indicates infection. Infection should be treated.
The only abnormality is low semen volume. The low volume reduces the total sperm count.
All others parameters are normal.
Repeat semen examination to confirm the total volume. All others values make you fit bearing children.
Thanks and take care.
Dr Shailja P Wahal