Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Scar above the eyebrow. Treatment?

I have a small hole in my skin above my right eyebrow. It has been there for a few years. It is small but deep and ssometimes has fluid. It has left a small ropelike scar and seems to very slowly open a little to the l of where a scar forms. What could it be? No odor & seems to heal supervicially but never from the inside out.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, You have a small hole in the skin above the right eye brow, since few years, some times have fluid.
It appears to be the abscess, at sebacious gland, it is the secretion of the gland.
To my patients i prescribe anti biotics and anti inflamatories for some time . along wit vitamin c tablets for long time .Thank you.
Answered: Wed, 5 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor