Runny stools, nosebleed, high heart rate. History of painkiller abuse

These last few days/nights i have had horrible pains that seemed like gas/poop pains. I would get woken up randomly threw out the night having to rush to the bathroom. It came to my attention yesterday that i have this tissue film in my stool. My poop has been a bit on the runny side but today was more solid then days before. Tonight i happened to look down and seen that it looked like a snake shedding a layer off and it was at the stage of the skin just lifting from the body. (sorry but best way to explain) This past month i started getting horrible blood clot bloody noses when in my whole life it was almost impossible for me to get a bloody nose. The first nose bleed I was woken up randomly at about 7:00 A.M to something feeling like it busted in my four head in between my eyes (like about where the eyebrows are). I lifted my arm up and felt my four head and all of a sudden i felt a tickle under my nose. So ran my hand under and looked at it and nothing. So i closed my eyes and started to fade back into sleep when i was woken back up to something dripping on my leg. (i fell asleep sitting up both times) so i opened my eyes to see three drops on my leg and thats when the downfall started. I couldnt even use my fingers to stop it from pooring out cause it would just squirt out the sides. I had to run to trash so i wouldnt get blood on floor and started to throw up blood chunks. i would grab handfulls of toilet paper filling them up within the time of being able to grab another handful. So i went to the sink and let it just drain into the sink to have the clumps that looked like brain start to come out. I went to lean my head back as i was taught as a child to stop the bleed but the blood would just poor down my throat and i choked on it. finally with leaning forward long enough the bleeding slowed down to where i was able to plug it up and stop the bleeding. with the rest of the morning probably up until noon i was getting this flow of blood down the back of my throat. A couple days later this happened again but i was already awake and actually already in the bathroom. There was no burst feeling i just leaned forward a little to wash my hands and blood started to drip into the sink. I did take pictures of the second one happening. A day or two after i went to a nose specialist to see if he could see a problem to him not really helping. He asked the questions of my past drug use because my heart rate was extremly high. And i think only based his thought on that. My drug use: About a year ago I quit snorting pain pills. After i quit i havent snorted anything else. But i did pick up use of meth. I was smoking and shooting it up. I have been clean off of that for probably a month now. (first nose bleed happened at end of Meth use) I do understand that using meth just like every other drug destroys your body but as i talked to resent and ex meth users and to come to have every one of them say they have never had it or heard of it happening. I have had few bleeds prier to those first two. I dont know exact date right now my papers are in my car. But If you can come to any possible answer so i dont keep going to doctors that waist my money due to no insurance... that be great.
Mon, 25 Nov 2013