Is it advisable to postpone a dental surgery after smoking Methamphetamine?
Postpone it by 72 hrs
Although it would not know if it can happen, I suggest to postpone surgery by 72 hrs after taking methamphetamine.
Ideally the teeth is pulled out by local anesthesia I am not sure if your dentist plan similarly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Infected lip after dental surgery
- Reducing swelling after dental surgery
- Feeling dizzy weeks after dental surgery
- Nicorette lozenges after dental surgery
- Bleeding management after dental surgery presentation powerpoint
- Rash on face after dental surgery
- Coughing after dental surgery
- Analingus after dental surgery
- Cough in children after dental surgery
- Cough up blood after dental surgery
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?