Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Rough skin on arms, looks like raised pores with white pus. Any ideas ?

I have rough skin on my arms, it is not like acne where pimples are noticeable it s more like raised pores sometimes a white not yellow puss is present... Had it all of my life betters with sun exposure and lotions, my brother has it also. Any ideas what this could be. I was told earlier in life it was dry skin by a dermatologist
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Yes i think it is only due to dry skin .due to repeated itching u get pus like pores called will always appear in rainy and winyer seaseon.use a moisteriser regularly followed by steron-g ointment over the papular areas .usa atarax 25 mg at night time for itching and broad spectrum antibotic twice aday can cure it.use a moisteriser soap like dove or zyndet bar.rule out thyroid disorders too
Answered: Sat, 7 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor