Revealing deviated nasal septum and extensive pan sinusitis in pns scan

sir i had issue with treatment where i was going to a local doctor but no avail wiith continous running nose i went to a ent specialist who asked me to get a pns done -- i have it done and it reveals deviated nasal septum and extensive pan sinustis -- i wanted to know is surgery the only option and how much does it cost sir since i dont have that amount of money i have mediclaim done but will i get it sir reply sir with ur valuable advise since it will hellp just to get the right mind frame for treatment
Sun, 24 Apr 2011