Reddish swollen pimple on the eyebrow. Swollen eye. Need treatment?

Last Wednesday, I felt what seemed to by a pimple forming under the right eyebrow. I felt it but the bump was small and there was not much pain or swelling. The next day, there was more swelling and some redness. That night the swelling increased and it was painful when I touched that area. I've been putting ice on the area, and also a warm compress, but neither really seems to help. Friday and Saturday the swelling, redness, and pain have been the worst. The swelling decrease slightly on Saturday, but my whole right eye is still VERY swollen and red, and it really hurts underneath my right eyebrow. What do you think it is ( a bug bite?), and should I go in and see my doctor at this point. I waited to see the doctor because I thought it might go away on it's own, but it's still very swollen and painful.

My right eye is not affected besides the swelling. There is no discharge or pain in the eye.

Thank you.
Fri, 31 May 2013