Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Reddish bump with irritation in the anus. What are these?

Hello, I was having an irritating feeling on my anus . I thought it felt almost like a pimple coming on so I was inspecting the area to see if I saw any redness or bump. It appears to be 2 small blood blister like bumps right inside the anus. I couldn t see them just looking without inspecting closer with a mirror. They aren t painful, just irritating. Don t know what caused them or what they are...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
The bumps which your mentioning in your anus are most probably piles mass.Irritation could be because of piles mass.The other possibilty is rectal polyps.Consult a general surgeon who may perform proctoscopy/sigmoidoscopy on you to determine what exactly these bumps are and may treat you accordingly.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Fri, 5 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor