What is Sigmoidoscopy?
Sigmoidoscopy is a procedure in which a flexible tube with a camera on the (sigmoidoscope) is placed through the anus to view any abnormality in the wall of sigmoid colon.
Questions and answers on "Sigmoidoscopy"
Health resources related to Sigmoidoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy vs colonoscopy
- Sigmoidoscopy instead of colonoscopy
- Flex sigmoidoscopy procedure
- Preparing for a sigmoidoscopy
- Sigmoidoscopy patches of red spots
- Risks of flexible sigmoidoscopy
- What does a sigmoidoscopy look for
- Flying after flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Red spots sigmoidoscopy
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy stop my manstration cycle