Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Red pimple between thigh and penis with foul smelling pus. Remedy?

I have a red pimple between my thigh and penis .. and pus comes out of it .. and pus is very smelly .. like rotten eggs or something ... can u plz help? I have acne issues and I have had cyst like pimples at the same area before also .. but they were never smelly .. and not with this type of sensitive red skin .. please help me what to do with it .. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  4 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you must have had infection of acne, or of hair follicle. pus is coming because of severe infection. firstly wash the area properly with soap. if pain is too much , take oral pain killer, antibiotics. keep the area very clean regularly, as you have acne regularly, to prevent infection. check your diabetes status and hemoglobin levels.

wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
It looks to be folliculitis occurs due to hair route infection.
It occurs usually due to scratching after severe perspiration,improper hygiene.
You have to take antibiotic like amoxy/clavulinic 625 to subside infection and nsaid to subside pain,inflammation.
Take proper local care,clean it with antiseptic liquid and apply antiseptic cream.
Get examined by your doctor and start proper treatment.
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Sexologist Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa's  Response
This is small papule ,getting infected so is oozing foul smelling pus. Please take a course of antibiotics like amoxycloxacillin for 5 days with ibugesic. It should be fine

Good Luck
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor