Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Red irritated skin under pubic hair, bleeding, painful. Cracking skin, dry around rectum. Cure for eczema?

I have red raw irritated skin under pubic hair very painful and it bleeds also. I also have dry itchy skin cracking etc around rectum? Its making me nuts and very painful and gets worse if I pass stool. any ideas what I can do for it. My OB Dr about a year ago told me it was eczema but it seems nothing helps. The pain is horrible. Any Advice?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
hello, it seems that your overall skin is really dry.
you may be having an intertriginous dermatitis with perianal dermatitis with fissuring
you must apply lots of moistorisers daily and a mild steroid with antibiotic cream to relieve the burning and itching
take care
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor