Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Recurring severe lower abdominal pain, have intense stress due to personal reasons. Had taken antibiotics, Vagibacta for uterine swelling and sores. Suggestion?

hi,i am 24 years old,height 5 feet 6 inches,weight 55 kgs. i got married 4 months ago but lived with my husband for only 1 month as he lives in uk and retured and i am waiting for my visa.Before marriage i am perfectly fine.but after marriage we use condoms ,and after my husband returned i took severe stress and some days after i was suffering from sever\e lower abdominal pain with weight reduction of 4 kgs,i thought i was pregnant as i felt pressure and cramps in my uterus but i was not.i went to doctor n after ultrasound she told me that i had severe uterus swelling and gave me antibiotics and i recoverd.2 months after this i again suffered through severe lower abdominal pain,and even when i move it hurt me.i had pain like before cycle start bt my cycle was 15 days ahead with light fever.I again consult another dr and after internal ultra sound she diagonosed sores in my uterus and give me cream VAGIBACTA .I used it for 3 days and then my cycle start and although i had severe pain during first 3 days of cycle but it was normal.AFter end of my cycle i was fine and use cream for 4 days more to complete course but now again on 20 day of my cycle i am again feeling the pressure and pain in lower abdomen badly,but in last 3 days i had taken alot of stress again due to personal reasons.i am very confused and afraid and .stressed.can you please guide me?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
according to your question the possibilities are,
1. infection of the lower genital tract:
you got treated once for it. But for complete cure both the partners should be get treated.
So, this time you should go for cervical swab culture and sensitivity according to the report you take medicine simultaneously your husband also get treated.
2. Urinary tract infection:
which is also called honeymoon cystitis, for this urinary microscopy and culture sensitivity should be done and get treated depending on the result.
3. sensitivity to the material by which condoms were made,
for this you change to some other condoms made up of different material or follow some other contraceptive method.
You visit local gynecologist she will guide you accordingly.
Don't worry these problems are common for newly married couples, take support of your husband in dealing with this.
take care
Answered: Fri, 4 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor