Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Rectum lump with a stomach pain of a diabetic person

hi my husband is a diabetic and has been having a lot of stomach pain for about 2 months now he is 49 yrs old last night we noticed a lump the size of a dime on the out side of his rectum i am very worried
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  206
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Joan,
Thanks for query,
Your husband might have fistula in ano.or might have infected piles,
Consult surgeon and start the treatment as soon as possible as your husband is diabetic.
Aviod constipation and have plenty of water.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor