Recovery time for chicken pox?

Hi! I'm a 16 year old guy. Doctor confirmed it to be chicken pox. It's been five days now. Most of the blisters have turned black but not yet flattened. I've been applying neem juice on the body and face to reduce itching. There are no blisters in my mouth. Is it okay to eat home made snacks? Also, how many more days will it take for me to heal completely? Pls do reply. Thanks! :)
Sat, 19 Apr 2014
Hi, thanks for using HCM
in my opinion the rash will disappear in next 1 week but scares will take another couple of weeks to go . Yo can definitely have home made food. No need to apply need juice now as you are already in your recovery phase.