Recovery after cosmetic surgery

how many days will it take to get back to normal after going for a plastic surgery?
Fri, 27 Aug 2010
Medical Procedures ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear nivedita,
this is an interesting question.privacy and discretion are the vital factors,however safety should never be compromised.rhinoplasty 1-2 days,tummy tuck 3 days,facelift 4 days,blepharoplasty 2 days.megaliposuction wit abdominoplasty 5 days.
other than this most cosmetic surgeries are day care.

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
The answer can be more specific if you let me know what is the problem and what are you looking for.Once the procedure is selected then we know the recovery time.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Suyash Patankar's  Response
dear nivedita,
most of the patients of cosmetic plastic surgery can go home within 4 to 8 hours after the surgery. with advances in technology and minimally invasive surgery techniques, very few patients need overnight stay in hospital