Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

148 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Puss and irritation coming from under my foreskin. Is this an STD ?

Puss and irritation coming from under my foreskin . Is this an STD? Since yesterday ive noticed a yellow-white puss coming from under my foreskin. When I pull it back this puss shows up. Sometimes this cones alone with what looks like a solid that looks like flat cottage cheese... And it smells bad to. I need help. I m only 15 and I don t wanna ask my father enless it s serious
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
It can be smegma collected below the fore skin. Whenever you take bath ensure you retract your foreskin and clean that area. If the discharge persists even after that please do consult your skin specialist.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....