Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Pus and blood filled bump on the pelvic area. Remedy?

Well I have a bump that s located right on my pelvic area. This bump has pus and blood in it after I squeeze It. Now this morning I squeezed the pus and blood out then put alcohol on it come to notice one more bump an inche away very small with a little white pus in it. Please help. ..note:: I have had sex noticing my lady have bumps but they are from shaving ... which they do touch my pelvic area when she ride on top of me....please help me what can I do to get this shit off of me doctor
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome at HCM.

I have read your query.

These bumps can be either due to contagious infection from a infected cyst or this can be a STD.You may need a prescription of antibiotics for 1-2 weeks.Please consult to a your dermatologist for this.

Hope this will help you.

With best wishes.
Answered: Thu, 30 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor