Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence
Kegel exercises should help
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Urinary incontinence could be due to loss of the neuromuscular control as a consequence of advancement in age. I would insist you to try Kegel exercises i.e. alternate contraction and relaxation of the vaginal muscles (as well as the muscles for urinary control) and as these pelvic muscles strengthen you would have better control over your urine.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for occasional urinary incontinence
- Treatment and cure for intermittent urinary incontinence
- Treatment and cure for stress urinary incontinence
- Ayurvedic treatment for urinary incontinence
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence due to uti
- Urinary incontinence what is causing this and required treatment
- Treatment and cure for Urinary incontinence
- Female urinary incontinence treatment
- What are the causes and treatment for urinary incontinence
- Treatment and cure for chronic urinary incontinence