Puffy nipples, changing in size. Do i have gynecomastia?

How can I tell if i have gynecomastia? My nipples are rather big and you can see them through t-shirts
I weight 83 kilos and I am 183cm tall and 14 years old. I'm not skinny, but I'm not like really fat, I'm just slightly above the average
I had these puffy nipples since last year I think and they change size all the time which is pretty weird. When it's warm they get bigger and when it's cold or I press them down, they get smaller for like half a minute. It's really bothering me and I don't know whether that's the body fat or gynecomastia.
Wed, 12 Jun 2013