Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Pubic hair up to stomach, hair on forehead, weak muscle, bloating stomach, gap in knees. Klinefelter syndrome?

respected sir,i have moobs ., pubic hair is up to my stomach,there r hairs on my forehead,weak mucles, my leg is flat ,stomach like water filled.penis can be brought back small to maximum extend it expand also to that extend, and i have a weight of 85 kg ,have gap in knees and i am tall and my age is 19 , so do i have klinefelter sydrome ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
In my opinion your history is very ambiguous so it is very difficult to evaluate any diagnosis .
In my opinion you are not a patient of KLINEFELTER syndrome .
As Klinefelter Syndrome is characterized by small testes, infertility , gynecomastia , eunuchiod proportions & poor sex desire.
In severe cases prepubertally with small testes or with impaired androgenization & gynecomastia.
As you mentioned that there is enlarged abdomen ( stomach ) .
Please get in blood for F SH , LH , estrogen , androgen levels for evaluation of diagnosis.
Excessive hairs growth may be due to over production of androgen hormone .
If possible upload all reports with picture ( whole body).
Consult an Endocrinologist and get his opinion.
Good luck. Dr. HET
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor