Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Protruding face with low nasal bridge

Hi there, I am a 19 year old male, 20 next month. I have quite a prominent bulging brow area and my lower face is round and protrudes even moreso. My nose protrudes along with this. There is also a gap at the very top of my nasal bridge (the area between my brow and the rest of my nose. My nose goes deep inwards, contrasting to my bulging brow, and then curves and bends to go downwards. Too put it briefly there is a slight gap in my nasal bridge while the rest of my face protrudes which makes things worse. It is very noticeable and I think my skull looks very diproportionate. In my a opinion my face has gone beyond being aesthetically appealing. I first noticed this happening when I was 14 and I thought my face might change but as time goes by it gets worse. Is there anybody on here who I can privately send a picture too so they can tell me what they think. I am aware my hair is quite sparse due to my low ferritin levels which I am trying to fix and so I dont require advice on that part, but with everything else I just dont know what to do. Please help me somebody. Thankyou :)
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Maldrid,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
It would better if you can consult either a Rhinoplasty surgeon or a Plastic surgeon, they will examine your facial profile and then suggest you accordingly.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor